Yes, absolutely. You can open an UGMA/UTMA (minor) acccount with yourself as a guardian for every child. You can set it up with an automatic monthly investment into that account. Tenjin will automatically apply new funds available in that account in its strategies targeting higher returns.

Did this answer your question?